PREempt™ Concentrate Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide
One-step disinfectant cleaner utilizing Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide®
PREempt Concentrate utilizes Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP), a patented synergistic blend of commonly used ingredients that when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide dramatically increase its potency and cleaning performance. AHP combines hydrogen peroxide with surfactants, wetting and chelating agents to create an ideal one-step disinfectant cleaner.
AHP is a unique formulation that has a perfect balance between a fast contact time while maintaining cleaning efficacy. It also carries no hazard classification.
PREempt Concentrate requires dilution creating a cost effective solution for cleaning and disinfecting large areas of cleanroom or controlled environments. It leaves minimal residues on surfaces when dry.
For use in laboratories and other cGMP facilities, clean rooms and other critical environments that require cleaning and surface disinfection. This includes workstations, fume hoods, laboratory countertops, equipment and other hard non-porous environmental surfaces.
- 5 Minutes Bactericidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal (1:16)
- 3-minute Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing (1:128)
- 30-second Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing (1:16)
Features & Benefits
- Effective fast acting one-step disinfectant cleaner
- Concentrate solution is cost effective for daily use in large areas
- Low residue and compatible with a wide range of materials
- Odor-free for good operator acceptability
- Does not require personal protection equipment (PPE) once diluted
- Not classified as dangerous goods – no special shipping required
|21305||PREempt Concentrate||4 x 1 Gallon (3.8L)|