Aerotrak® Portable Particle Counter Model 9350 & 9550
The TSI AeroTrak® 9350 Portable Particle Counters offer best-in-class features and versatility. They provide a 1.77 CFM (50 L/min) flow with 0.3 μm sensitivity. Compatible with TSI's accurate ventilation probes that measure air velocity/temperature/RH, these products provide you with a complete solution for your certification needs. Particle count data can be conveniently viewed on screen, downloaded using TrakPro TM Lite Secure software, or printed directly to the integrated printer.
The AeroTrak portable particle counters can generate pass/fail reports for ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E, via the onboard printer and the supplied TrakPro Lite Secure download software. Multiple particle counter configurations can be conveniently stored and uploaded as needed. These products can be used as a stand-alone particle counter or integrated into a facility monitoring system like TSI's FMS 5.
Both Models 9350 and 9550 comply with all the stringent requirements set forth in ISO 21501-4. These particle counters are calibrated with NIST traceable PSL spheres using TSI's world-class Classifier and Condensation Particle Counters, the recognized standard for particle measurements. Backed with a standard two-year warranty and TSI's long-standing reputation for high quality, there are no other particle counters like it on the market today.
Features and Benefits
- AeroTrak 9350 particle counter: 0.3 to 25 μm
- Up to six channels of simultaneous data
- 1.77 CFM (50 L/min) flow rate
- Complies with all requirements of ISO 21501-4
- Data storage: 250 zones, 999 locations, and 10,000 samples
- USB, USB Storage Device and Ethernet data transfer
- Industry's loudest audible alarm
- Easy icon-driven touch screen operation
- Onboard reports for ISO-14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E
- External certification reports via TrakPro Lite Secure
- Allows storage and recall of specific Recipes and Zone configurations
- Displays up to three environmental parameters
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Battery life provides for >6 hours of continuous operation