Aerotrak® Remote Particle Counters Models 7310 & 7510
The TSI AeroTrak® 7310 and 7510 Remote Particle Counters offer the most features and flexibility out of any remote particle counter on the market today. Integration is easy using either Ethernet (TCP/IP) or serial Modbus RTU communications. The instrument can be powered over its Ethernet connection (Power-over-Ethernet) to simplify installation, or via a local power supply. Configuration can be done locally with a PC or via a web browser.
These particle counters can also store up to 3,000 sample records providing data redundancy. Each instrument reports up to four particle sizes simultaneously and other key information such as laser current, background light level, date of last calibration, serial number and date of manufacture for easy warranty management.
Digital calibration allows for consistency when managing a large number of instruments. With the optional Temp/RH sensor, users can save cabling and powering a separate sensor into a monitoring or building automation system. Each TSI AeroTrak Remote Particle Counter also includes an alarm output which allows users to alarm directly from the particle counter.
Backed with a standard two-year warranty and TSI commitment for superior service and support, there is no other remote particle counter on the market today with such features and benefits.
Features and Benefits
- AeroTrak 7310: 0.3 to 25 pm
- AeroTrak 7510: 0.5 to 25 pm
- 1 CFM (28.3 L/min) flow rate
- Up to four channels of simultaneous data
- ISO 21501-4 Compliant
- Ethernet (TCP/IP) and serial Modbus RTU output
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or local power
- 3,000 sample record storage
- Static or dynamic IP address (DHCP)
- Local or remote configuration via web browser
- RoHS Compliant
- Low outgassing and ionics using 3MTM Adhesive Technology
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Optional Temp/RH probe
- Optional external alarm output
- Smallest remote particle counter in the market (0.3 pm @ 1 CFM)